CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

How much should be revealed by a company like ctp?If I or any of...

1. 3,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    How much should be revealed by a company like ctp?
    If I or any of you ring CTP I would think that would get the answers to my/our questions as follows.

And yes like perhaps 100's of others that have probably talked to JH over the phone Im under the opinion that he will say what is
    1 - Safe to say
    2 - Say only what probably is NOT price sensitive
    3 - Say something that will advance the company
    4 - Be extremely careful not to give the wrong information
    5 - Say enough to be as courteous and business like
    6 - Not reveal SECRET information that constitutes the happening of company like CTP

SO some examples (Please INFER these only as possibilities and I believe none are really price indicative sensitive )

1 - What is safe to say
    "(I)JH is happy with the progress of the drillings and good results "
    "(I)JH is happy with the farmin agreements"
    "(I)JH is NOT happy with the progress of Farmins but we are making steady progress"
    .........any others

2 Say only what probably is NOT price sensitive
    "The coal seams results are excellent but no other info is possible"
    "We will be releasing some good results in an announcement"
    "The drilling have gone exceptionally well"

3 Say something that will advance the company
    "We are now happy with the farmins and drilling will continue this year according to phase 1 and 2 plans because we now have the finance and farmins settled"
    "We are now well organized and financed to continue our programs till the end of 2010"

4 Be extremely careful not to give the wrong information
    "I(JH) am confident that the drillings this year will advance our company CTP into higher profile and awareness to other farminers or interests"
    "I(JH) am very confident of striking good flows of gases at many of out intended targets since most have shown very good flows in their vicinities."

5 Say enough to be as courteous and business like
    "I (JH) am happy to talk to you anytime"
    "I (JH) must not say too much in case you get the wrong message or ideas.
    "I (JH) am aware that things have gone wrong in the past because of other partnerts but I am now much more confident of what is going on NOW."

6 Not reveal SECRET information that constitutes the happening of company like CTP
    "I (JH) will give out an announcement very soon as to our results in a day or two."
    "I (JH) would be very happy to explain our position BUT ourfarmin partner(s) have requested that we only do so when we are in agreement to do so."

Anyways when anybody rings to says hello to JH dont expect too much more than these statements.
    And which above are price sensitive anyways UNLESS CTP specifically either strikes OIL or super exceptional gas flows anyways?
    And HAPPY, HAPPY New Year to you all - Me thinks it will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.557K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 16663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.