SDV 1.18% 43.0¢ scidev ltd

I know of a number of people with shares in Intec who will...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I know of a number of people with shares in Intec who will probably NOT participate in the SPP in any way, shape or form based on what information has been provided to the market so far. They are looking for a bit more rubber on the bitumen ... the clock is ticking quite loudly now with the closing date for the SPP at the end of next week. That pretty much means a cheque needs to be in the mail by say next Tue/Wed to be confident it will make it in time.

The technology seems to tick all the right boxes but it couldn't get off the ground during the mining boom because they was easy money on the table for mining companies using, risk free, conventional treatment processes. Bear in mind, the Burnie demo plant reported the milestone of "steady state" way back in August of 2006. So theoretically the technology has been good to go for almost 3 years, yet no deal. And yes Mango, or anyone else for that matter, I clearly understand the issues at hand and the direction taken by Intec to commercialize their technology via the yet to be realized MRP (Metal Recycling Project), first at Hellyer ... then Mayfield ... maybe Whyalla ... and maybe not all can't be ruled out the way things are going!

That's probably the biggest issue at the moment, Intec armageddon can't be ruled out and shareholders are potentially worried they may be throwing good money after bad.

A left field announcement, such as a deal for processing EAF dust in China with a JV partner willing to stump up the moolah would be just the ticket.

The MOU with GB Galvanizing, whilst prospective in a sense, I don't think goes go far enough to provide sufficient confidence that Intec are going to make it.

I would love to see Intec survive and prosper and I sincerely hope they can get this over the line for the sake of all concerned.

Cheers
    Boomer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $81.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.5¢ 42.3¢ $136.6K 320.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 14985 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.