APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

truth stranger than fiction

1. 872 Posts.
    Hi all

Well we now see 18.5.

All the estimates of the share price reaching 30 cents plus post announcement have faded.

It was a simple case of too much selling pressure, coupled with a lower end of the scale share placement.

There is also nothing in the announcement on the likely royalties to flow from any licence agreements. Therefore, I can't understand why it took so long to negotiate this agreement. Lets face it, it was for a sum of 5 million to cover the building of the demo plant and BHP have lots of cash. I like EARNIE am disappointed in the placement price. If it was not for the buying of shares by inventors in the last few months etc APG's share price would be much lower today imho, and the placement price would have been even lower. I think management are doing quite a good job but I think they should have asked/negotiated with BHP for a higher placement price to help try and repay investors faith.

Still, I can't really complain, as I have done well out of my investment in APG so far, but to me the shares were always way undervalued anyway. And they still are lol.

So it looks like it is back the grind for a while until we get further news. Surely there must be some news of gold very soon lol, and I wonder what's going on the One Steel.

I am not unhappy lol.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.