KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Rikki The company doesn't get to choose what it can release to...

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Rikki

The company doesn't get to choose what it can release to the ASX and what it doesn't. If its market sensitive then by law the company must update the market.

The data on Cantrixil is market sensitive.

I will beat my drum as the board are supposed to represent the shareholders not withhold information from them. There's a pattern occurring here isn't there - the CA with GK, the Lorne conference data - the same should not happen with this - it is without doubt good news and the board should seize the opportunity to promote the company.

Last weeks statement stating the conditions under which they decide what information they can release was a joke - they don't have the authority to decide - as an ASX listed company they need to comply with the relevant laws. This document makes the CEO look like an amateur.

Furthermore it begs the question why don't the board promote the company more - are they hiding something or are they trying to keep the price low so that can sell it off at price for much less than it is actually worth.

As for your comment you would rather see the price work its way up slowly - the only way its been working is down for the last 12 months. In light of the significant milestones the company has reached during the time (patents granted, capital raising, lorne data, cantrixil tox results) this is unsatisfactory. The price can work its way back to 30 cents real soon as far as I'm concerned - this company should be worth well over $100 million easily - management incompetence aside.

Makes you wonder who holds the outstanding shorts doesn't it. They must be sweating real hard at the moment mustn't they.

By the way - congratulations to the scientists who have taken Cantrixil this far - Well Done!

GLTA/IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.