KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Very good stayso - you timed that well I was just re -going over...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Very good stayso - you timed that well I was just re -going over that post of yours telling everyone they shouldn't give me a thumbs up and saying rbx met Garner in November at the agm when garner wasn't even with Novogen and the AGM was this year and how you then made out at the end that you knew so much more about Novogen....

Truce stayso you've made me smile and who knows you might start giving me likes again :0

Now what you've just posted is much better and more in line with a senior poster such as yourself - I don't have any view on Garner (JG) what so ever - if he doesn't perform throw him overboard - all I care about is seeing the cash preserved as long as possible and for the drugs to get their chance..

I don't actually care what GK may have done - I don't - you know I backed him - he did a great job on the CR and I've said that plenty and he ran the show cheaper and he talked to the market more (sometimes a little to much given the market seemed to have switched off around the BBB announcement)..

You are 100% correct - garner has no CEO background - we haven't seen anything worthwhile from him yet - but you raised rbx and I remember he posted that he should be given a chance and I agree (to a point) - we don't have the luxury of getting him up to speed - having said that he may well produce the goods this week (possibly tomorrow).... IF he doesn't step up then WE as the owners of this company need to angry and I agree with you on ASIC as a line of attack because what harm is it going to do the sp if they're not looking after it anyway... there are some good minds at work here and together we're able to garner (pun) a lot of info and if ASIC get more than 1 complaint (well written) - they will act - I'm involved with other stocks and have had dealing s with ASIC and am surprised at how willing they are to fire off a please explain - though after that they slack right off..

Peace you funny buggar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.