KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

To be honest, I didn't reconsider posting to lock horns with you...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    To be honest, I didn't reconsider posting to lock horns with you - or anyone else for that matter.

Like others - and you seem to be no different - we are allied by concerns about how the joint is being run. My motive to start contributing again lies no further.

Some might say that it takes a big man to speak the way that you did - so congrats on that. And I'm all good with that.

But from my viewpoint, that's only job half done and I don't know how you're going to take this but you need to be apologetic for carrying on like a dick about Graham Kelly. In my opinion you ought to express some remorse about that because in the context in which you were carrying on - it was highly offensive, hurtful and above all - misleading.

And I'm not the only one who got their back up over that.

It revealed something about you that I for one didn't see coming. More for your own sake, you need to apologise unreservedly to this forum. I'm certain that the message will be passed on to Graham. I doubt that it will bring him much joy but if you truly want respect on this board then that might be a good place to start.

Before you reply - seek to understand.

Above all, I say this in the same spirit of your last post.

And if nothing else, let's hope for all concerned that tomorrow brings some welcome news for the company. Amen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.