KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Well played stayso - we should play chess one day.... You made a...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Well played stayso - we should play chess one day.... You made a big stink bloke - you made the biggest stink and were the chearleader along with HC fun and games...

As far as GK goes as you could see the papers are still reporting on him and his son even late last year - I have no view personally other than its not a great look no matter how you try and read it - sorry to GK and his son that they..... NO I'm not going down that path stayso - nice try

I think he was a very lucky man in the end on 2 fronts and hopefully a third if one or all of the drugs get up & I'm sure he would think that himself even though I've never met or spoken or corresponded with him - only from the mass of material I have collected - the media sure liked to report on them and just about anything can be tracked down now online if it happened in the last 10 years or so.. GK made himself a very public online figure both by choice and otherwise...

I'm not interested in this back & forth stayso - our focus should be Novogen instead of tying up threads with these fun and games..

Peace - my youngest will be up at 6am time for bed - hopefully we'll see a release waiting in the morning..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.