...try a few of johnny statements...

1. 96 Posts.
    1) Wages have stayed static since Work Choices
    2) Inflation has caused the interest rate hikes
    3) Working Australians are better off than they have ever been.

WOW....Johnny...what are you on?????

Great....low wages....high cost of living....higher and higher interest rates....Working Australians are worse off than EVER before........Bulls**t......

Back in 1970, my wage was $38.38 (net) per FORTNIGHT - my loan repayment was $5/wk (for a 3 bed brick veneer on a 1/4 acre block in Cheltenham) !!!!! - TRY DOING THAT IN 2007 JOHNNY AND THEN TELL ME WE (US WORKING AUSSIES) ARE BETTER OFF THAN EVER. - Perhaps Johnny has a little of that short-term memory loss that seems to afflick those in power - I'm sure he believes that we are all really gullable (and definitely stupid)....

Try this for a bit of bulls**t from a working Aussie.....

Australia's population is 2.5m - let's average that to say 3 people to a family (2.5m families divided by 3 people to a family - Mum, Dad & 1 child) that's approx. 830k families. Johnny says he'll be giving back $38b over the next couple of years in tax cuts....why not just do it now....give those 830k families about $50k each for a deposit on their new home...(they all don't have to borrow as much and would be able to afford the repayments much easier)...AND if he's prepared to give back $38b don't think he can't afford to at least quadruple that.......I've tried to calculate the extra revenue the Government has netted purely from the GST in the past 7 years......not even my computer has enough 0's to get close to that sort of calculation.

Oh, just for an added extra....Stamp Duty on buying a property...if it's your Primary Place of Residence then you get a discount on your Stamp Duty....HOWEVER, if it's your Primary Place of Residence BUT you are a First Home Buyer....then you get to pay the full whack of Stamp Duty.....probably reckon you can afford it out of the $7k they GIVE you.....leaving you with a First Home Owners Grant of more around the $5k mark.....they just need to cut the cr*p .... i guess all the cr*p was cut - then there would be an awful lot of Gvmt employees out of a job

I do wish he'd stop treating the general public as though they have no ability at all to see through his bulls**t !!!!

Wow, I feel much better after having got that off my chest....:)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.