EQR 11.4% 3.9¢ eq resources limited

Try again

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Thought I would try again and get a discussion going where all (except rob0) can comment with respect, no abuse of members or unfounded claims about management (good or bad).

First of from the quarterly I said was disappointed about the lack of activity from the quarry. However, when you look at the wording it was "as yet no tenders have been awarded" and the said delays are having an impact. Its 6 months after the massive flood event and no tender awarded, they don't appear to have missed out, just hasn't happened. I know our government departments can be slow, but the next wet season will be here and the roads in the region will be in a poor state to start with. Not good enough!

Also from the quarterly the investment at Mount Carbine was 3 million plus for the sound and visual blocking wall, stated as required by the mining license. It looks like this may have been as oversight in the costings (the plan has changed) and is hopefully not replicated in the next quarterly and that stated 30% completed does not equate to another 70% of capital required. Also, it appears the capital spend on new equipment is about to plummet as "most equipment" was stated as being on site.
    As far as performance goes, I will quote another favorite criticism, note the waste to ore at MC is down to 1.5 to1, from 14.6 to 1 in the previous quarterly. Solaro W to O has also decreased.

As for trading I think we have at present, a divide amongst those that want to contribute in a truthful and respectable way, between traders and long-term holders. Until profits come the traders will manipulate this when they can and take short term profits when they can. At present the lack of positive news is a trader's nightmare and they are staying away or are very disappointed. Long termer may be willing to ride this out and are being optimistic. I am actually in both camps and will trade some if the price goes up but do believe there is a long term upside. It would welcome if commentators stated they were short or long term holders, then it would be clearer as to what influences their opinions.
    The September quarterly will need to reflect better outcomes though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.005(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $85.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $97.12K 2.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101127 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 552845 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.