TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Samboy, currently and for the next weeks I have limited internet...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Samboy, currently and for the next weeks I have limited internet connectivity. Before I read the remainder of the comments my take on the AGM just viewing the presentation and results. First of all I am very glad ALL resolutions got passed. The extra placement facility too. Won't be needed if we think in terms of Troy of the past. But now we have a very good exploration asset. There is a limited risk of not making it into production before the grade of stockpiles falls too far. Smarts 3 & 4 not mined also not so good. But very soon Troy will have more to show and in that case the gap would be closed using some placement facility. At least the downside risk is covered from having to cease production. Also Ohio Creek ore could be get to the mill way sooner than anticipated if the need arises (and using some shortcuts). The main reason for the placement facility is that in a few months Troy will probably look very different in be in a growth phase. A good phase that nonetheless will use capital. Operations are not enough to cover those expenses. In that case, when the share price is way way higher, we will be glad that management has the possibility to get a large chunk of cash and fund everything.

Unfortunately not much news on Ohio Creek. But I noticed one thing: I estimated Ohio Creek production from artisanal miners to be something like 20k ounces. Now we get confirmation that at the 9Mile/Honeycamp area a pit with more than 70k ounces at 18 g/t has been mined. Never mentioned before and a good indicator of potential in the region. Most of the time those tenements have not even been shown on maps of the Karouni area. Good to know you got the same good impression of management. The sad thing is Troy could have had the same management way back in 2009. During the struggle Benson had the Comaplex sale as a bonus, but looking at what happened after the sale and how much Agnico ultimately paid even that was not such a brilliant decision. In my opinion John was completely right back then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.