TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

I will be attending the AGM in 2-3 hours time and reporting...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    I will be attending the AGM in 2-3 hours time and reporting thereafter on the verbal comments and answers to all the questions you have outlined which i intend to fully ask & follow up.

I expect a preso and slideshow of Ohio & Smarts to be issued and explanation of the drill results and projections.

I will vote against resolution 5 for a 10% placement capacity as none is needed and this was voted down last AGM.

Investec will exercise their 13c options giving TRY another $4M cash at bank which they can use to pay down Investec debt! Smart move. No CR needed.

I will vote for Beazley & the Investec issuances as this is paying peter to pay Paul ie equity for debt swap at market prices.

I will thank the BOD for a stunning set of results for 2018 both financially, operationally and with stunning drilling results which sets up TRY as a no debt, strong margin low cost producer with massive resources all around.

Expect a rerate in coming weeks.
    TRY is the cheapest goldie on the ASX on production/FCF/market cap with a PER of 1.0!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.