FML 3.70% 13.0¢ focus minerals ltd

try how high can the sp go

1. 85,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

well, if we can have a thread on how low can the price go - we can sure have a thread on how high the price might go in 2013.

Personally I have no idea, but I know a few factors that might drive it north.

On the assumption that the SD deal is finalised - and I believe it is on track - this is what cal. 2013 probably will have and might have

Early Jan - drilling on Cowan starts - will this effect the sp? no idea.
    The drilling will be ongoing, stopping only for weather and maintainence - no programmed finish time.

Halfway decent intersection of gold in the first few diamonds - hmmm, a new gold camp finally with gold intersections - ? sp? well it dammed well should go north - how far?
    Logically I guess there is a difference between say 5m at 2 gms and 20m at 10gms open at depth - etc. etc. - but I don't see much logic anywhere in the market at present.

Coolgardie should have early results in 2013 and again a major push in drill programs - already planned and well targeted - make a diff. to the sp?? Hard to say - the market has brushed aside good numbers from here so far.

Laverton - will also start serious drilling early 13 - even with big numbers will it make a difference?

Once the reserves and resources begin to come together - and they will - it is only a matter of by how much - once that happens and we push the button on gearing up mill production - ie. releasing the plans - eg. will we go to 3mt at Barnicoat or will we go less - well you would think the sp would shift north - I guess it just depends on how much the punters like the news or are disappointed by it.

2013 - don't know when but Nepean should get a run - that will be interesting. Nepean could be 1B all by itself if the cards play right - probably similar to TI if god is smiling.

Interesting year - 225m in the bank at say 9b shares at 3c - hmmmm, that values fml at about $45m as it is ---------- well, with real estate and an active producer and assets - I think that might be a tad underdone.

If Nepean went to 1 B and TI comes in with say even 2-5M ounces and coolgardie boots reserves up and Laverton ditto.

can anyone see fml being valued at $45m?

Closest thing I have ever seen to this was fmg - and the only person I know who was crowing about that for years was Charlie Aitken - and they all said he was mad - 7c to $70 stopped them laughing though.

So, how many cents will a multimillion ounce deposit at TI give us.
    Ditto Nepean
    Add in Coolgardie
    Add in Laverton

Anyone think 20c is mad?

Interesting year coming.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $4.572K 34.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 29731 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.