FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi adam2010Even at the bottom of the Ni cycle, Nepean showed the...

1. 141 Posts.
    Hi adam2010

Even at the bottom of the Ni cycle, Nepean showed the promise it had when the conditions become favourable.

I have added part of the Focus media statement of 02/04/2008:

OUTSTANDING HIGH-GRADE NICKEL INTERCEPTS
    ENHANCE NEPEAN PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
    • RC drilling confirms exciting potential of Nepean Nickel Project with outstanding near-surface
    results including 3m @ 12.53% Ni , 1m @ 11.41% Ni and 3m @ 9.93% Ni.
    • Further confirmation of the excellent potential of the Nepean Nickel Project to contain a
    substantial, high-grade and shallow nickel resource.
    • High-grade ore position potentially accessible from the proposed portal position, offering
    potential for strong early cash flow on commencement of mining.
    Western Australian nickel and gold company, Focus Minerals Ltd (ASX: FML) is pleased to report further
    outstanding results from a recently completed program of shallow step-out and in-fill drilling to the south of
    the Company’s 100%-owned Nepean Nickel Mine, located 25km south of Coolgardie in Western Australia.
    The results – from drilling carried out as part of the current Feasibility Study on re-commissioning the Nepean
    Mine – provide further confirmation of the excellent potential of the Nepean Nickel Project to contain a
    substantial, high-grade and shallow nickel resource as indicated by previously announced drill results
    including 6m @ 7.44% Ni.
    Significant intersections from the recent drilling include:
    6m @ 2.82% Ni from 53m;
    3m @ 9.93% Ni from 49m;
    1m @ 3.18% Ni from 59m;
    4m @ 6.63% Ni from 46m;
    1m @ 11.41% Ni from 54m;
    3m @ 12.53% Ni from 37m; and
    4m @ 2.76% Ni from 38m.

I have looked at similar articles on Nepean and they all follow a similar positive line.

Why do you see the grade as the problem?
    why is it unlikey to improve at depth?

I know nothing but am willing to learn,
    Thanks Jahar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.