TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Try vs Gold Price -strikes on the Syrian regime., page-5

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Moving forward...
    Maybe abit early to suggest it would be of benefit to shareholders and other interested parties, the provision or indication of options in relative detail available to the Troy enterprise. The yearly report will hopefully provide something to work with, in detail I say, in detail.

How so?...
    To rule in or out external capital requirements without a clear indication of options available and the expense associated with those options, such as expansion or new resource target preparation has the potential to stretch logic in my view.

One reasonably clear indication of capital requirements near-term is the debt situation @ 60 million bucks and then some. Take it over 2 years if you will, 30 million per year, 7.5m per quarter profit required just to settle outstanding debt, 3 years more likely 20 mill p/a or 5 million profit per quarter required.

One question is how does Troy pay that amount of debt with it's current resource model forecast? Current grades @ 3 more quarters then tapering.

Is reasonably fair to presume the 27 million debt facility being paid in due course given the past quarter reporting, the outstanding obligation, and direction from Ken/Peter.

Boring/Drilling/Digging/Boring...
    Disclaimer - taking this for granted outweighs a rational thought process given recent history.  Preparation toward maintenence and potential negative operational impacts is a factor to be responsibly considered, no negativity intended.

On the side...
    Exploration is an ongoing requirement aswell.

Operating expenses @ 5mill per month, give or take a few bob if I recall correctly just to keep the operation afloat.
    If this information is correct then that's @ 21 million per quarter outgoing over 3 years.
    15 ops +5 Investec/trade +1expl.

On & On...
    That is without any new developments.
    @ 84mill p/a over 3 years conservative.
    Surplus capital is 24 mill p/a after costs or 6 mill per quarter. The potential for greater margin exists no doubt.

How will funding for any new development of significance be afforded in the next @3 quarters given the outgoings currently?

Nuts & Bolts...
    Take an estimated; 8 mill profit per quarter.
    10,000oz * 500margin = 5mill, unhedged
    10,000oz * 300margin = 3mill hedged
    -that leaves @ 2mill per quarter for new projects or future developments. Over three years is a total of 24mill.

That is not funding available upfront. Therefore as I see it leaves next to no room for any new developments given the capital or surplus available.

It seems essential via the reports overtime that Troy is to either go underground or strip out another resource development, feasibility being considered as I type no doubt.
    It appears to me via the above ruff as guts analysis that Troy will opt for funding upfront given the Investec position.

Opt out...
    All said I think it hinges on weather Troy can bullet-eyes Investec. It's over the barrel stuff. Investec are benefiting everyway and need to be snuffed out of basically control. They have been reasonable I also think but they have been getting the Lions share year on year as have the directors
    just to rehash on reality. Investec need to get in the back seat for a while although they are doing their fair share providing finance whilst keepin the house warm by rubbing their hands together, quite rapidly mind you.
    Back hand deals, what back hand deals, who, what, what corporate entity do you know of that ever did done the back hand deal? None, good so that's sorted.
    Details, I will send an email asking for details that's what I'll do can't knock a good detail.

Dear John, Ken & Peter
    "You put out the reports about future potential objectives with vague suggestions.
    I don't have a job, I have no place to go,
    You're not in the mood, well you get in the mood",
    Go the Gold Price...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.