VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

trying for some clarification

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Re some points raised on the forum I have attempted to seek some clarification, even though some of the answers may fall short of expectation. Anyway in the past when I have posted some replies from Ben an announcement comes out so fingers crossed.

P.S. If you have some questions (Not naming names it does not hurt to ask).

I will answer to my best ability, below. Under a very busy workload so any further reply should be directed to the [email protected] address and somebody will endeavour to get back to you, if I struggle due to time constraints.

Cheers

Questions

1. When the company released its Investor presenation on 29/01/2010 it stated EBITDA of approx $8.6 mill per annum when the plant was fully operational. Does this figure include anticipated earnings from the NMP technology as no contracts were/are in place at this time?

We will provide further guidance to this question in a release to the market.

2. It has recently been pointed out that Abengoa/Befesa have patented a SPL tecnology.

Obviously MHM has knowledge of the above. What would you consider are the shortcomings of their technology that MHM would hope to improve upon?

I am not in a position to answer this question at present.

3. Is the company aware of Abengoa/Befesa moving into the American market and having a working relationship with Alcoa? If so is this cause for concern. As there annual report states that they are looking to the U.S as a growth market.

Befesa have been exploring opportunities in the US long before MHM. We do not expect their technology to be cost competitive in the US.

4. I appreciate that the plant at Moolap is not yet fully operational so this question maybe mute at this stage. How confident is the company of meeting it's projected revenue targets?

If our profit guidance changes we will advise the market.

5. Has the company identified any other landfill sites in Australia which would be suitable for processing?

Not at this point in time.

6. Since the quarterly activities report in July 2010 thre has been no mention of the throughput figures at Moolap. Is there any reason for this? It has been cause for some discussion as to why these figures have not appeared.

No reason for this, as we have previously published the Australian industry produces 24,000 tpa of salt slag / non-salt slag and we process 100% of this.

7. How confident is the company that the ALNAK technology will perform to expecations i.e Capex / Opex advantages as stated in it's numerous Investor presentations?

We are confident. If this changes we will update the market accordingly.

Best regards

---

Ben Mead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $20.49K 70.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 97489 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 13903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.