CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

trying to be optimistic

1. 1,223 Posts.
    Unless you have some idea of what's happening in the background, behind the scenes, it is hard to be optimistic about CGP.

So what do we know?

1. We've come a long way in a very short time with BA...management should be congratulated in this regard.

They've missed the mark a bit with the Triple A deal and that's fine.

2. We've sold Linguet for pretty much the same as what we acquired it for. Some advantages in terms of access to funding but how far will this take us? I'm confident they can reach some sort of commercial outcome with the tech but how long will this take?

3. Relinquished Aspen - no real details as to why and at considerable expense to the company.

4. Vibrovein - Would like to be excited about this but don't know what is going on???

5. Lind funding agreement - I can understand the need for capital but do we really need this once the 5mil comes in from Triple A.

6. Consultant fees and share issues - at the current share price this is benefiting a select few at the expense of the rest of the shareholders.

I would like to be optimistic about CGP as I once was, but at the moment the sp is a reflection of what has happened.

To those posters who are optimistic about the future, please share your ideas with the rest of us.

Unlike people directly emploed by the company, I will only make money on my investment if the sp appreciates.

What will make the sp appreciate? Good reasons to buy...but at the moment there's not that many that I can see (disc. not an insider or psychic)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.