FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

trying to bring sp down, page-2

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    As I understand it someone who is accumulating at low prices does it all day to make sellers think that the only sales going through are at the lower price.

As soon as someone buys at the higher price the BOT, a computer program, will sell some shares belonging to the accumulator at the lower price. So as you noticed, the sale at 15:59 was only 108 shares or $5.60 worth at 5.2 cents.

Sellers who arn't aware or don't look at the course of sales then think that no sales are going to go through at 5.3 cents so they sell into 5.2 cents. All the 5.2 cent buy orders lined up (large and small)belong to the accumulator.

On the sell side the accumulator will have a large order parked by the computer at a safe distance from the sell line to make people think that there is no way that they will get a sale at 5.3.

Therefore the two ploys work in unison and sellers are ripped off day after day as the computer keeps on driving the price lower and lower.

As soon as a genuine buyer appears at higher prices the computer sells all the 5.2 cent accumulations into it and makes a small profit.

And so the game continues until there is genuine great news and heaps of genuine buyers come in then the price rockets up, the accumulator makes a great profit and then the game starts again to drop the price.

Manipulation by automated trading platforms to make money by fooling people. That's all it is as far as I'm concerned. If your're a long term investor you won't get caught. Short term and traders - well; good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $10.26K 82.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140038 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.