AQD 10.0% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

trying to catch a falling knife

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Many share traders would sit back sometimes and ask themselves when is the appropiate time to step in and buy shares in a company, especially if there is a lack of information to the market. People who have got in at a certian price at the belief that the shares they purchased have the potential to move north, rather than south - sometimes for those holding a certian patience is required. And sometimes it's hard to see the shares purchased head south with the low volume on the market making it even difficult to sell in times when it's required. Many sharetraders are faced with this problem in alot of juniors. Sometimes to buy or sell is about when there is an annoucement to the market. The above is nothing new to share traders.

The dilenma I have is whether or not to buy more AQD. At these prices one would say that these are exceptional value at these low levels. However, there is no interest at this stage as the company has failed to enlighten it's despondant shareholders on what is happenning. We are still awaiting those Uranium results -if the company has them why don't they come clean. I don't care if there results are low - I just want to know whats happenning. The AQD Directors are failing to provide sufficient transparency to the market. I am losing my patience and I am sure that this bus load of shareholders are as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.227K 421.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 501466 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 421616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.