SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

trying to figure out why the price drop, page-60

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Posts from 5 days ago from jlvegas9664;

"The last thing you want is to have no hanlong , no money to proceed the project and SDL's shareprice hovering at half the current SP or quite possibly lower. IMO if hanlongs bid was to fall over SDL will be trading at probably 10-12 cents.

I have no s/holding in SDL so I have no vested interest here. Drawing a line in the sand is a great thing to do....but thats just pride talking.. but if it costs you a stack of money will you be happy with the outcome ???"

"Taboon, ...it makes no difference weather I'm happy or not about it. Both are trading well below their highs. The market dictates price, I don't."

"People become so emotionally attached to a share that in the end they hang on for grim death and thats what they get....the situation gets grim and the death bell starts to ring for the company."

"I have made mistakes at times when I've hung around too long, now I try and be a lot more objective about these things."

"There's no need to go down with the Titanic when there's an acceptable out."

What a massive change in your thought processes. The situation has not changed one iota, but your logic and thought process has done a complete 180.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.