BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

thanks ecsc I feel better now but decided to check NASDAQ rules...

1. dxc
    55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    thanks ecsc
    I feel better now but decided to check NASDAQ rules (see below)and that tells a different story especially since div is >25% of ex date is 1 business day after payable date. Pain yet to come.

https://listingcenter.nasdaqomx.com/show_doc.aspx?file=faqsmarketintegrity.html#10mi

What is a Record Date for a dividend?
    The Record Date is the day on which the company's transfer agent compiles a list of those persons having shares registered in their names.

What is a Payable Date for a dividend?
    The payable date is the day on which the registered holders will be mailed or electronically credited the distribution.

What is the "ex-dividend" date for a dividend or
    distribution to shareholders?
    The "ex-dividend" date is the date on which a security is traded without the right to receive a dividend or distribution that has been declared by the company. Ex-dividend dates are determined by Corporate Data Operations in accordance with NASDAQ Rule 11140. Under this rule, the date designated as the "ex-dividend" date is generally the second business day preceding the record date for dividends or distributions that represent less than 25% of the value of the underlying security. If the dividend represents 25% or more of the value of the subject security, the "ex-dividend date" is generally the first business day following the payable date. (Updated: January 4, 2011)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.