AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

trying to remain patient

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    You would think that after being patient for all these years, a few months of Demo-plant testing wouldn't bother me.

As I see things, when the IHP process is proven, we would have very limited time to make good profits because pretty soon IHP plants will be springing up all over the globe which would bring down the price of phosphorus....

We have all the MAK staff waiting around (like we are) for more news on IHP and we have this urgent need to get a head start - once IHP is proven.

Surely they can start with low-cost preparations(getting quotes for all the various start-up things like temporary accommodation, sourcing of equipment etc), so we can hit the ground running?

I am not sure of the economics of running the Pilot Plant(smaller than the new demo plant) but if it can produce phosphorus at a profit, why not install 10 of these right now - just to get things going. It would be like a car's engine where you have 8 small cylinders each contributing to the large engine's output!

If they have any time left over, they could also keep us better informed on what they are doing - so we can remain patient during these exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.866K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9379521 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 806493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.