AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

trying to remain patient, page-2

1. 884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Bernard,

Don't assume they will give the IHP technology away too cheaply. I very much doubt IHP plants will just pop up all around the world uninhibited.

As I have previously posted, there's some interesting info in JDC's submission to REEIS regarding the licensing.

"Successful operation of the Demonstration Plant is expected to lead directly to installation of commercial plants in the US and off shore. JDC has currently sold one licence and has serious expressions of interest for about twenty commercial installations pending successful operation of the Demonstration Plant. The Demonstation Plant is projected to yield a small profit to allow continued developement of the IHP".

MAK is the sole license holder currently for the Australian region. In total we've paid around $2m for this license (which included a recent extension to 2023).

The great unknown is what the terms will be for new license holders? MAK looks to have got in cheaply and this is very under appreciated by the market. Ions the technology is proven new licensees will have to pay a significant premium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.866K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9379521 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 806493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.