HDR hardman resources limited

trying to remain upbeat, page-20

1. 618
    3,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2293
    who exactly told you that NONE of the into's had sold?

Who else would be talking to the shareholders at the AGM other than SP or AB (when he's not too busy being rude to shareholders).

The reason why I asked about your comments was that I, like ellroy, had heard a completely different story to the one you told - except this is from the CEO of our company. From my post on the Melbourne roadshow - http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=9994262

" He then talked about the UK placement. I asked him whether Hardman would lose its credibility with the UK investors who took part in the recent placement at 98p if Hardman fails to deliver on whatever they promised as part of their sales pitch. He didn't take too well to the 'sales pitch' bit. It probably wasn't the tactful word to use in hindsight. Anyway, he stated that he was well aware of Hardman, and his, credibility that's on the line. He's been on the phone to UK almost everyday in recent times and has been well supported by UK investors despite the recent steep fall. In fact, he said that some buyers who couldn't buy into the placement have been busy buying on the market since. "

I was curious about your source of info because when your info is contradicting what the CEO is telling me, I have more than a passing interest to find out.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.