HDR hardman resources limited

trying to remain upbeat, page-29

1. 618
    3,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2109
    I'll be here.. and we'll both be right.
    The point is if we operate over the next 2 years as we have over the last 2 we will have missed in part if not in full a great opportunity.

Not quite sure what you mean by that.... what'll happen in 2 years time? Pardon my crystal ball but it's a bit ancient and doesn't work very well!! :) If you are talking about POO, then I suspect the current price range may stick around a bit longer than most instos are forecasting. Anyway, HDR is an 80% E and 20% P company. So its SP performance will mostly be driven by exploration success with production helping to underpin the price. If Uganda is commercial (as I expect it to be) and Guyane/Mauritania programme hits a couple of good oily patch, then it's looking good. Big IF I know. But that's why we have risked valuation right? Its risk/reward profile is quite attractive at current price IMHO. So I like my chances of HDR heading more north than south.

When this co. is worth its potential I'll happily buy your beer and wash your car. Til then... tell it like it actually is.
    and yes you can hold me to that lol.

LOL.... does that include polish and wax? :))

Ciao. Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.