HDR hardman resources limited

Hardmano ... your list has reduced from 16 down to 7.I thought...

1. 20,275 Posts.
    Hardmano ... your list has reduced from 16 down to 7.

I thought when you posted that list on the 09/05/06 that it was a damn fine set of drivers.
    Mind you that post of yours set off a 25% decline in the SP ... lol.
    SG's gettin' a tad annoyed atm with the SP situation.

Subject current and future sp drivers
    Stock Code HDR - HARDMAN RESOURCES LIMITED
    Posted 09/05/06 08:37 - 538 reads
    Posted by hardmano
    IP 220.237.xxx.xxx
    Post #1049243 - start of thread - splitview

HNR was off a similar amount to here last night in London and finished at A$2.28 on low volume. The trading reecently very much has the feel of "waiting for news". Oil was off a little overnight but has since recovered to be back over US$70. So no big drivers there.

What will drive the sp then over the next 6-9 months, other than the oil price (which is expected to stay higher for longer)?? Here's a few ideas:

1) HDR is undervalued compared to most broker's valuations and compared to its peers.
    2) Tiof development approval
    3) The mysterious new venture
    4) A farmin to Guyane by a major
    5) Development approval for Chinguetti satellites .. Tevet, Labeidna
    6) A gas agreement and development approval of Banda (this is unlikley in the near to medium term)
    7) An announcement on the Trinidad leases
    8) Someone building a stake for a takeover or just a general takeover premium in the sector
    9) Uganda drilling ... Mputa-2 has big upside potential for HDR
    10) Ugandan testing of Waraga and most likely Mputa -2 (if successful).
    11) Start of the Mauritanian drilling campaign in July targeting highly prospectivbe shallow water targets
    12) Drilling of the very large Block 8 Flamant prospect
    13) Remedial drilling on Chinguetti and or a solution to the gas handling difgficulties resulting in increased production
    14) A purchase of producing assets or acquisition of same by an asset swap (perhaps as part of a farmin in Guyane?).
    15) Drilling in Guyane
    16) Drilling in Suriname

That's an impressive list and I can't think of another oiler with such prospects. Will the dog of the last 12 months be the star of the next 12 months ... you be the judge.

Do your own research!

H

Guru Bob: If you stay calm while all around you is collapsing, possibly you are missing something!!

Voluntary Disclosure: Position Sentiment: Buy TOU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.