MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

TS Backup Plan

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Finally, some movement at the Station, with hope and delight bobbing their heads within sight on the horizon.

The TS backup plan for many LT's is finally showing some light, but for most of us there is a ways to go as yet. Noobs however will be rejoicing in the aisles.

The Company say's 6 months, but we may have news as early as September if ENI decide to roll in ES to TS. Given the high methane, it makes economic sense. We do know that FLNG is not practical with the higher Co2, so sad Shell, too bad. ;-))

As far as I am concerned, Puka is a side show, that still may add to the momentum and at least success there will give MEO a regular income. Other than a massive success in one of the farmouts (which is always a possibility, but has eluded MEO so far), the TS backup plan has always been the potential for extraordinary income and the only reason I have stuck with MEO.

I will save my celebrating until we have a signed deal, but then of course I expect the SP to be multiple baggers of the present when that occurs, with further increases until money is in the bank resulting from product sales. I haven't actually cracked a grin yet, but yesterday I noticed a upward twitch at the corner of my mouth when I clicked on MEO, a totally new phenomenon. In the next six months I may even contract a giggle.

One thing I think we can all expect in the time ahead is volatility and some hefty attempts to shake the tree. I could be wrong, but doubt it.

I have accumulated, I am sitting, I am waiting for TS to stand for "That's Stupendous."

Good luck to all, especially long (suffering) termer's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.