MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Daz says: "As far as I can see, the only resource custodian with...

1. 198 Posts.
    Daz says:
    "As far as I can see, the only resource custodian with resources on a regional basis, is ENI."
    I think that there is reference in the last quarterly that suggests another resource custodian has entered the picture, one which has 'medium CO2 feedstock'. From the last Quarterly:

TSLNG
    Discussions were held with potential investors regarding the potential synergies available from regional resources by stripping CO2 from medium CO2 feedstock streams to provide a residual low 2% CO2 feedstock stream available for LNG production via TSLNG and an recombining the stripped CO2 to boost the raw gas stream to a feedstock stream containing an optimal 25% CO2 for methanol production via TSMP.
    Such an approach offers scope for a regional solution to commercializing medium - high CO2 resources as both LNG and methanol, in the process avoiding the costs and practical difficulties of geo-sequestration or large scale venting of reservoir CO2 directly into the atmosphere.
    During the quarter Santos and GDF Suez announced that their proposed Bonaparte FLNG project was not commercially viable and that alternative development options will be examined.

Reference above is made to Santos and GDF Suez. Another possible regional medium CO2 feedstock custodian is WPL's Sunrise?? Whoever the custodian is, interest has been high enough to involve possible investment in Tassie Shoals, hence MEO's confidence to investigate an equity sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.