ts posters...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    To all TS posters who also post here at HC...

Sorry for not responding to the messages I receive from some of you from time to time, or for not recognising the posts-grades I still get (even today...thanks ingot54), from previous posts.

My membership at TS was suspended many mnay months ago (about 1 week after paying for the full premium access...lol), for accusing the mods there of moderating my posts and/or targeting me and my tips for special treatment to a pre-determined agenda and for supporting the antics and stalking behaviour of certain other posters over others.

This is a factual recount of MY actions and MY comments...I make no reference to the accuracy thereof, or actions of the TS mods.

In the interests of complete transparency however, I must reveal I was actually offered a free pro membership at TS if I posted there exclusively...when I suggested I was not interested, I was given one anyway. In the end, I elected to pay for the full membership to make absolutley clear my need for independence.

Obviously my views and actions were not viewed favourably by the mods and/or admin and I assume caused waves of some sort that were not appreciated...as such they saw fit to suspend me permanently.

So to all who message me, or send through post-grades...please do not think I am ignoring you, or being tardy in response...simple fact is I cannot respond as I cannot access the site.

But I thank you all anyway.

Cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.