To all TS posters who also post here at HC...Sorry for not...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    To all TS posters who also post here at HC...

Sorry for not responding to the messages I receive from some of you from time to time, or for not recognising the posts-grades I still get (even today...thanks ingot54), from previous posts.

My membership at TS was suspended many mnay months ago (about 1 week after paying for the full premium access...lol), for accusing the mods there of moderating my posts and/or targeting me and my tips for special treatment to a pre-determined agenda and for supporting the antics and stalking behaviour of certain other posters over others.

This is a factual recount of MY actions and MY comments...I make no reference to the accuracy thereof, or actions of the TS mods.

In the interests of complete transparency however, I must reveal I was actually offered a free pro membership at TS if I posted there exclusively...when I suggested I was not interested, I was given one anyway. In the end, I elected to pay for the full membership to make absolutley clear my need for independence.

Obviously my views and actions were not viewed favourably by the mods and/or admin and I assume caused waves of some sort that were not appreciated...as such they saw fit to suspend me permanently.

So to all who message me, or send through post-grades...please do not think I am ignoring you, or being tardy in response...simple fact is I cannot respond as I cannot access the site.

But I thank you all anyway.

Cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.