MDX 0.00% 4.0¢ mindax limited

tsangs 11 times uptake, page-16

1. 7,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    This was posted by TigerTen on 1 October on a Jupiter Mines thread:

"Just for the record Metal Guru the CYIO strategy was devised by myself and was/still is my exclusive strategy -or at least what remains of the concept. Certain parties let Portman buy Mt Richardson from IRM - a key plank in the strategy - by nickel and diming - and certain parties did not move on MDX which is now priced out of contention and firmly controlled by the Chinese whom I originally introduced to the strategy. I personally brought in all the major Chinese players and I brought in Pallinghurst -not the Chairman. Even now I have additional strategies but unfortunately PMM are the only people who really understand iron ore in the Central Yilgarn - the regional geology - the resources under cover - not recognised by the 'experts' advising on the strategy - and how it all fits together along the Mt Ida - Mt Forrest trend and elsewhere in the Central Yilgarn.

The strategy is all but shot - a shadow of that planned with the loss of Mt Richardson and Mt Forrest and PMM will be the only winner eventually as totally inexperienced personnel with big egos in London -with no knowledge of the region and it's potential - lose out to experienced operators like Portman."

Not sure if things have changed since this was posted. Too bad TigerTen doesnt post in this thread anymore, his knowledge was pretty helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 380000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.