AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

TSCA and Alexium chemistries

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Just occurred to me that as far as my understanding of the fundamentals are concerned, we are all invested in the understanding that AJX's chemistry is environmentally safe and more importantly, benign to humans in the context of its application to various products we routinely come into contact with. As far as all the other fundamental risks are concerned I think we have a very small risk exposure as we all agree.

The TSCA is all about guaranteeing safety of substances which requires scientifically based assessment of said substances. We all know that this legislation is something NC has been strongly supportive of which leads mre to believe that my question is a non issue, but I really would like to know the answer.

Does anybody know what verification and certification has been conducted by Alexium to demonstrate the safety of its chemistries AND if such certification exists, does it mean that Alexium chemistries do not have to undergo a time consuming process of assessment to be givven the green light in the TSCA context?

I suspect as these chemistries are already out in the community, if any such assessment work is necessary it would be conducted in parallell with sales of chemistries and at the conclusion certification would be gained or failure to comply would be registered.
    This is one of the Fundamental risks that I have no handle on. Does anybody know if Alexiums safety has been assessed and certified?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.