AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

morning, I believe FR toxins are a absolute time bomb just...

1. 86,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

I believe FR toxins are a absolute time bomb just waiting for a place to happen.

I believe when it starts the whole issue will put asbestos in the shade and could well make the tobacco wars look like sandpit skirmishes.

The reason I think that is because with asbestos - mostly the people effected the greatest worked with the stuff one way or another.

With tobacco - most people effected smoked -- although there was collateral damage - by and large the damage was to the smokers themselves.

With FR - the readings are everywhere - kids, breastmilk, most blood samples. It's in air, water, soil, animals ------------- you name it - it's probably there.

Our couches are full of it - beds, cars, computers ---------- almost everything we touch - well, almost everything.

Can you imagine an environmental clean up bill for tobacco? Negligible. How about asbestos? Large - but, doable.

Bromides and halogens etc? ------------------ IMPOSSIBLE. All the producer companies on earth and all the people in the supply chains put together would have a snowball's chance in hell of paying for the cleanup -------------------- IF anyone worked out how to do it.

Ditto the health ----- with health - we don't know the extent of the problems - at all. We only suspect.

That is why IMO - the legislation is a historical move - for the first time since a lot of this chemistry spread so wide in our societies - will the chemicals be made naked for inspection.

And, once they are naked for all to see or ALLOWED to see - then guess who will be the first to look? Environmentalists, crusaders and an army of lawyers.

Selling toxic FR will be like trying to hand out VD in packets on a street corner.

But, on top of that - of course - companies and insurance companies will want their bums covered even more than before - they will need to make sure that people can't bring claims to their doorstep for someone being burned by their products as well - no burning babies allowed.

Also of course - we will still need our computer cases FR ------------- (pretty sure computer cases are one of the biggest users of bromide - from memory - unless I dreamt it). Ditto every single bit of plastic anywhere near electricity - and structural as well.

So - yes, FR is right up there at or near the top in the coming legislation - and, with good cause.

Personally I would be extremely wary of any investments in companies that have any involvement in the production or distribution of these chemicals - and I would also watch out for any insurance companies that would be at risk of massive class actions to do with such - because --------------- it's comin - like the biggest freight train ever built - and, it's comin fast.

have a great day all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.