VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

tsi flounder for 5 years or accelerate now?, page-3

1. 1,231 Posts.
    Firsttothetable, nice post but there is one major problem with it, you say that POTENTIALLY they can help grow TSI to 5000 to 6000 machines.

Its the POTENTIALLY tag that is the issue.

I wont support any resolution that is only based on a POTENTIAL promise.

If the resolution and contracts state that CX will bring in say anywhere from 3000 to 5000 machines over the next 2 years then I will be absolutely supportive, but no way will I be supporting just "the potential to increase numbers" type of situation that is being talked about.

They need to put it in writing, that they are obligated under contract and as part of this deal to bring in a minimum number of ATM machines anywhere from 3000 to 5000 is good, otherwise whats the point.

I am leaving the POTENTIAL tags aside and am basing my decision on what I see and at the moment that is that I may be asked to hand over 75% of a business that almost has 1000 operating now, the same business which has spent large sums of backroom systems and software engineering and other costs. I want to see CX commit in writing to delivering big numbers in terms of ATMs going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.