VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

picked up some more too! I was in TON for a while, a very...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    picked up some more too! I was in TON for a while, a very unpleasant experience with the forum having a few very good posters but overwhelmed by many non- holding one or two line 2 bit downrampers. Got out in the mid 20"s and put it all into TSN and lithium (the new oil) No brainer! Wanted exposure to India and found TSN at an average of 0.1c. Read the thorough research posted by the many excellent researchers on this forum and what a pleasure it is! Thankyou all. I still cannot believe the enormous prospects for this company strategically situated at the heart of the Indian retail financial system. Over 1 billion people coming into the advanced world with a growth rate now faster than China. I don't look at TSN as a spec stock. Its an established business with rapid growth now working and contracted to the biggest and the best in its field. Its tentacles will spread throughout India and it's market is almost too big to comprehend. Very cheap buying thank you! And hope this forum retains its quality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.