VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN is about to pop .., page-155

1. 11,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    No problem at all TomDi. Thanks also for sharing that article. Ties in well with what I posted a week or so ago here.

Another excellent report well worth reading! For those who are not inclined to read the whole report, you may want to scroll down to the 'Deal Making' & 'Portfolio Management & Exits' sections.

http://www.bain.com/publications/articles/india-private-equity-report-2015.aspx

Yes, a few more contracts in the Utility/Bill Payment space will definitely keep momentum flowing. What I'd like to see now is 'repeat business' coming from their existing HIGH PROFILE Utility/Bill Payment clients. As you know TSI India have been able to win new contracts with EXISTING bank clients many many times over. I don't know how long I've been saying this but it's this REPEAT BUSINESS that the share market is overlooking. This will send 'another' signal not only to the market space they're operating in, but also to us investors that what they're achieved is clear validation once again that their technology platform is truly world class.

The doubling in size of their Bill Payment business with the latest 200 E-Kiosk contract awarded imo would have been a signal to prospective clients in the Utility/Bill Payment space that TSI India are very interested in expanding this side of their business and rapidly. Remember, the company have surpassed with just ONE contract what had previously taken them 10 years to achieve. That speaks volumes to me.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.