VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Thank you all for feedback, I am not a regular HC poster because...

1. 603 Posts.
    Thank you all for feedback, I am not a regular HC poster because I do like to think about everything and put it all into perspective, rather than watch the day to day buying and selling that goes on in this stock. Again, as Tony has said, we all know the pip traders will eventually be flushed out, it's only a matter of time.

Now, besides the quarterly, which doesn't provide much detail other than the quarterly cash burn of TSN - (now reduced roughly by 20%, extremely positive in my view) - some potential news (some of which has already been discussed above by Tony) we can look forward to between now and the end of this year / early 2016 could be:

1 - TSi winning an ATM and/or Mobile Kiosk contract(s)
    2 - TSi winning agreement(s) to manage existing fleets for banks
    3 - TSi buying a large existing fleet of operating ATM's
    4 - TSN value add opportunities
    5 - TSi operations update with current ATM count & revenue numbers
    6 - TSi shareholder update on and/or trade sale or potential IPO for 2016

Realistically, if we are lucky little Vegemites, we might get some continued news between now and the New Year. I see Friday's operations update and negative reaction only as an opportunity for me to buy more a bit more. The best thing about this stock is I can't find any broking houses that have picked up coverage on it yet. In the event that (4) and/or (6) is achieved in the near term and dependent on what this is, we could see some favorable research published on TSN or even TSi.
    It's time to sit back, put your feet up and wait for anything above to come through. I personally am looking forward to all 6 being achieved by the company.

FTTT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.