VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN- Spec Buy. Target 6-7cents, page-118

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    Yo @TenX

I was disappointed that I could not attend the luncheon. I do travel Melbourne to Sydney return - on a regular basis. It's always midweek, as it suits me not to rub shoulders with drones on a Monday morning 6 ish AM flight... nor a Friday evening blood shot eye "sorry I am knackered" return home flight...

It has been many weeks since I have posted on a TSN thread.

It's been even longer since I have replied or commented on a post from your good self.
    Perhaps 2 months. Who cares. What I like is this part of your post ...

"The first thing that surprised me was the number of total transactions TSI will do for 2016 being 525m, whereas the number for all of Australia will be approx 627m.....that is insane. That gives you a taste for the size of the Indian opportunity.....ENORMOUS!!!

TSI manage 13,750 Bank ATMS, vs the total of ANZ/NAB/WBC/CBA which have 13,850 across all of Australia.

India's ATM pool will double to 400,000 by 2020 in only 4 years..

We spoke a lot about the recent pan India deal, and how it is structured. And how the managed services opportunity will blow those numbers out of the water (in my opinion)."

Now for me - I couldn't care less if this post caught 5 likes or 50. TSN is the real deal and there is shed loads of $ to be made for each and every long term shareholder.

All my shares are sitting in my SMSF and every share has to pass my Dad - if I wish to sell.
    That's not going to happen anytime soon.

Ten X ( Ten Times ) is nothing when a stock sitting at 3.0c is going to the MOON!

All the best to shareholders,

Gracie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.