VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN- Spec Buy. Target 6-7cents, page-136

1. 946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I understand your feelings @Just_a_guy ..

Red Leaf articles believes 0.06c  to 0.07c.  Someone who has been to the roadshow

Tenx .. Has been to roadshow and is weighing up the idea of how much deeper he and his associates may go. Not very convincing... as if it was as massive as suggested  i would think there would be no hesitation..

Tonyindo has been to roadshow but his first post's are very non committal to the events

Marty has not been to roadshow but has posted some fantastic slides..

I am certainly not having a go at any of us here on TSN so please forgive me if you take it the wrong way.

The only thing of certain to come out so far..   ( Is that they are really nice people..)

There is a huge hole of uncertainty in this stock today but my believes are still very strong and am hoping we hear something from inside this roadshow (not from our Posters on HC ).

Please everyone that reads HC you still must do your own research so that you know or believe in what you are investing in..

Again apologies to Tony Marty Tenx if you feel i have offended  you in any way that was certainly not my intention.

Zetland1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.