VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN- Spec Buy. Target 6-7cents, page-162

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Just as I thought roadshow did nothing. Ok so more people know about it which is good.
    But this bit about keep secret and don't tell anyone anything is ridiculous. People cannot keep secrets by nature they will tell their friends if not on hot copper they will tell someone and still no major buying.
    I reckon This roadshow was just a rehash of what we already know for new investors and people with substantial holdings I reckon to meet with the bosses. Lets face it if there was anything new it would have got out and they would have had to do a trading halt so I don't think any new concrete deals were announced .
    There has been no more exciting news or comments from regulars on here than prior to roadshow in fact if anything they appear less enthusiastic.
    Look I been here for 10 years now from 4.8 cents and down to .004 and we are gradually working our way back up , Been a very long road. Look I don't believe there was anything negative at the roadshows we are where we are , Just keep winning contracts and announce more deals and all should be good.
    The numbers they are talking are phenomenal.
    cheers GLTA I still look forward to my preference of an IPO in August to get traction that is my hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.