VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN- Spec Buy. Target 6-7cents, page-166

1. 137 Posts.
    I was lucky enough to get in at a very good price nearly 3 years back now, but my intention was to buy a very speculative stock similar to what MNW were doing at the time with their E-banking. The way I view TSN/TSI now is that their business model now appears to be weighted a lot heavier on the ATM side of things rather than E-commerce.

I believe the road shows and announcements in the last 12 months or so back that up. Of course they're going to pursue an avenue in E-commerce that can work for TSI, but from what we know thus far with deals that ARE going ahead, it appears ATMs are where TSI have their attention.

And since these deals can actually start creating revenue, my view of TSN as strictly a speculative stock has changed a little.

I'm still very excited for the next couple of months which lay ahead.

I believe the next announcement relating to ATM deals will be the most significant so far, and will prove that the team are working tirelessly behind the scenes.

Looking at the chart, we appear to have found support from the last correction and are now already making the next leg up.

Word travels fast on the hint of good and bad news, so I believe nothing has been said at the roadshows that us retail traders don't already know. There's been no dumping, and obviously no spike in price to show otherwise.

So we all need to sit and be patient and see what other deals TSI can lock in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.