VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN- Spec Buy. Target 6-7cents, page-167

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2363
    Guys, you are jumping at shadows that aren't there.

I can not comment as I was not a part of the larger sessions. However at my meeting I was not asked to sign anything. I attend many such sessions each year and it is a given that the information you may receive may be sensitive....that doesn't mean its insider information.

At the session I got a much better understanding of margins on particular product lines. This is not something management wants to get out as competition may like to know this. However it is far from insider knowledge.

Remember people, getting inside information is not illegal, but trading with it is.
    It goes both ways, if I met management and they told me the contract was about to be cancelled and the company is running out of cash, and I sold some stock with this knowledge then I could face the same penalties from ASIC.

Anyway, all this aside.....there is no conspiracy, there is nothing 'fishy going on'.

And Zetland1,

"Tenx .. Has been to roadshow and is weighing up the idea of how much deeper he and his associates may go. Not very convincing... as if it was as massive as suggested i would think there would be no hesitation.."

Do your parents know you are investing your weekly pocket money in TSN? Grow up buddy.
    I posted a few weeks ago about some of the childish posts creeping onto this thread, and yours falls into that bucket.

If I wanted to add just 50% of my current position on market, I would take the SP past 5c.
    Hence my crew and I would rather take out C Group or Kirke in one crossing, at the current price. Up stairs for thinking hey?

We want to understand what the cash needs of the business are today, and what money they may need over the next 12-24 months, and what they would do with it.

This is how I support my family, I am not investing my pocket money.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.