VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN- Spec Buy. Target 6-7cents, page-171

1. 2,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2363
    Spot on Karrotz.

Talking to the 2 Indian gentlemen this week, they absolutely understand where this company is going and they both want to have a much larger share...a fact.

Their first target is an MC of US$1b for the total business. That is NOT where they think this is going to end. What they are putting together has implications for countries outside of India too....they are well aware of this.

Now overlay why they and those that glimpsed the story are being tight lipped. We have PE looking to exit, we have management and the minority shareholder looking to increase....it is not in our interest to pump up the valuation at this critical time.....pretty obvious right? clearly not to all.

Once we and they are back in the drivers seat as Karrotz says, we will see a very different flow of news flow and marketing IMO. But right now, the roadshow was designed to just let people know there is a story developing here, let that simmer whilst we move some more chess pieces.

As I said above, the team can easily see how a MC well past a Billion will occur, this is an annuity income business and very very easy to model. Been working on our valuation after plugging in a few variable that have now been clarified, and if they can bring this together.....you are all going to be blown away where this could land.

First things first, one step at a time.

I am going off air for a while....have shared more than I wanted or needed to.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.