VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN- Spec Buy. Target 6-7cents, page-390

1. 10,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    Hi Jad,

It really is asleep. One just has to compare where things were in 2010 to 2016 (refer to my previous post). Sure they owned 100% of the business back then but look how much this business has grown since then and note they didn't have the capital to take this to the level we are now witnessing. This is a real business with real products on the market. Not potential but an actual business serving over 500 million customers. This business is only warming up imo. Here's just one example.... the company's Bill Payment business is negligible right now at only 400 machines in a population of 1.3 billion people. What's the potential scope and scale here? Anyone who has done even a bit of research on the UPI and BBPS systems will understand how game changing these systems will be across India. Once I've done my research, I don't wait for the 'market' to give me a signal as to 'when' to buy. I compare TSI's business to like buying a property in the inner city of Melbourne 15 or so years ago. Look at where where those property prices (value) are today!

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.