VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN- Spec Buy. Target 6-7cents, page-396

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Tony - it's all well and good re-posting everything that we already know, and to tell people how dirt cheap this is again and again.

It is quite concerning that if the world already knows everything TSN has going for it that this is where the market values it. Agreed - we need concrete numbers for the market to react to, of which there have been none.

I don't care how much people on here or out there think this is worth. The market will value this stock the way it sees fit. And if, as you say, there have been so many monster deals that we are all so much wiser than the market for knowing (the market seems to have been fast asleep for quite some time now according to people on here) - these might all be well and good.

I think is would be very foolish of people on here to assume the market is asleep on this. Nothing's changed for TSN much recently therefore the same information has been available for quite some time.

The concerning this is, therefore, as you have just said - the market does know about all of this, and we STILL need more and more to get this thing going, even a little bit.

Worrying if you ask me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.