VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi Guys

Just spoke to Gary Foster { MD }

Heres some of the points of our conversation. He obviously couldnt go into too much detail , but you get the message

1. The DD is pretty much complete, we are just waiting on the BDO to write their report and validate the transaction.
    Sounds like we should get a BDO report before the year end along with an update on the potential completion date of the transaction. Didnt ask him anything about the funding, but i am sure they have a few stokes in the fire.

2.The recent policy changes in India have no doubt increased transaction volumes and most people are using an atm machines rather than visit their bank.The team are really upbeat about the changes being positive for the business,but also now more money is traceable which ultimately leads to better services / facilities in India
    Gary said its a game changer for TSI

3. There are direct and instant benefits and there will also be opportunities that arise from this . For example , now the Gov is cleaning up India more western business will want to enter India and TSN is potentially thier gateway to do so, being a safe habour for these companies to get access to 1.4bn potential customers.

4. He said they should be able to provide an update / guidance after a few more weeks of transactions since the policy change to currency came into effect. TSN will inform the market about these changes as soon as they have some hard evidence which backs their theories, eg transactions have jumped from 130 per day per ATM to potentially 300+ transactions per ATM

I would like to see more on the Mphasis platform and how it is has managed to cope in the current enviroment , but i forgot to ask Gary about this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.