TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

I'll disagree with you that sentiment of the sector has not...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

I'll disagree with you that sentiment of the sector has not played a large part in the declining share price, it's quite clear when you look at other similar companies, also the results timeline are as I understand out of his control, they will be released when they are available, and it's hard to say if the words on the Pac report are his or their interpretation, or are weekly announcements moving forward mentioned in a TSO statement?

As for the performance rights, well they have been discussed and people have different opinions on the matter, all has been public information from the start so not much can be done on the front, and I don't believe it will define the companies success or failure, and TBH I'd rather be in a company where the director has a large stake compared to just a salary, yes he will be a very rich man in the future, but I'd prefer that compared to the director running out at some point when the going gets tough, my point is the topic can be easily seen if different lights depending on your mood, and I doubt he will be dumping those shares on market once he received them, the market will quickly know and it won't do the SP any favours, I bet we end up in a TO for that very reason, it will be too hard for him to cash out his millions on market, and I'm fine with that, I'd rather see accelerated work done on site to build value for a TO bid.

As for being on the ground in Chile, the covid restrictions probably are not making the feasible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.