TSO 3.33% 2.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

Much has been discussed about TSO sp downward path. There has...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Much has been discussed about TSO sp downward path. There has been a recent proliferation of trolls appearing on the TSO treads. These trolls aren't just only sicko f#*ktards. They are professional downrampers who are shorting TSO shares to make money in the short term. They are in the same category as ambulance chasers, looters and scavengers of others misfortunes, ie greedy sicko f#*ktards.
    I've taken a snapshot of the latest graph of TSO shorting from ShortMan.com.au
    I reckon there is a very strong positive correlation between the number of trolls who have recently appeared on these treads and the exponential growth of short short sellers as shown by the grap below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2896/2896375-e4fd05ffd6efb7e530a1d729b736d7f6.jpg
    The question now arises what as long-term shareholders can we do? Afterall we have all done our due diligence on TSO, we all know what a great future TSO has. Many have substantally invested their hard earned capital into this stock only to suffer from the psychlogical war being perpetrated by these b@stardos. It is, IMHO, not enough to be passive and simply wait for the inevitable turnaround in the sp.
    It is time to take the offensive. It is time to apply the financial blow torch to these b@stardos.

ITS TIME TO SQUEEZE THE TSO SHORTS
    aka Reddit / WallStreetBets crowd.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Today, I bought 20k of TSO @ 24c. At today's close, I've placed another buy order for tomorrow at today's Low of 23c. Comrades, please join me at the barricades to fight these b@stardos. What ever you can afford will benefit all of us in the long run.
    If can you join me and make the commitment to buy more TSO (no matter how small) please light bulb this post to indicate that we are going to SQUEEZE THE TSO SHORTS. Thank you. GLTALTHolders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $35.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $40.57K 1.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384689 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 461313 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.