TSO 3.03% 3.4¢ tesoro gold ltd

TSO - Best Gold Explorer in 2021?, page-214

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    Thanks mickgg!

Corgi. ASIC releases this data on short sellers with a delay of 4 trading days (T+4). I think that we will find that the data upto today (which will be released next week) will show that the number of short sellers may not have abated. You maybe right and the shorts may have closed their positions and made their money. I'm not getting angry, just getting even. I added to my holdings in TSO starting at 47c which I thought was good value considering the gold resource TSO has. So I'm happy to buy at a 50% discount. My valuation of TSO's sp hasn't changed, nor has TSO's gold resource and it's future prospects. Indeed it can only get better.
    I know that the market can stay irrational for longer than I can stay solvent. But hey, I'll take advantage of the opportunity of the discounted sp whilst screwing the shorts at the same time. I see it as a win - win.
    Let's see who the winners are on the 11th February 2022, the long-term holders or the shorts trading for pips?
    Of course every thread has it's trolls who get off on causing doubt and uncertainty among genuine LT investors. I stand by my hypothesis that the increase in troll traffic is due to shorts who are deliberately sowing the seeds of doubt to profit. I'm taking a stand and in the long term, a proftable one at that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.