TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

@Hateful8 to respond: TA bounce or announcements. Honestly short...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    @Hateful8 to respond: TA bounce or announcements. Honestly short term wise catalyst wise I can only speculate how people will respond and react. Hence I can appreciate forums and threads like these. Even though the grade can be diluted, there is definitely value such as with threads like this one and certain responses. Personally, I have confidence in the medium term and try not to think too far ahead either. That's my take and investment approach. While many others have more years and experience. Thus far I been blessed with returns I am grateful for.

Thanks @Bellavena85, I guess it's waiting time for holders. Buying for the ones with the conviction n capital. Selling for others.

My stretched capital has turned my buy into a hold and have no plans to sell anytime soon. I have never been more concentrated in my investing journey, a bit of unchartered territory for me. I look forward to see what elicits from TSO.

“Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.