TSO 0.00% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

TSO fair value? Short term target 30c, medium term 60c!, page-25

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    MrAu...you're a funny guy, trying to act all serious and pretending to have shares in TSO, but we're on to you.

You're a prolific poster on RXL and reading some of your posts I find it hard to believe you would not have contributed to TSO by now should you have had any shares in the company. You're a funny guy...

You're also besties with @m0ngy who by the way has disappeared from this forum after being caught out down ramping and trying to state things not backed up by reasonable facts. You're a funny guy...

Being a shareholder in RXL, you're probably disappointed with the second retrace in the past 4 weeks "while the POG rockets" to quote you. Perhaps this tells me this is a "serious retrace" and that the near term looks negative as you say....you're a funny guy...

Oh and yes there is no JORC, but "let's be accurate" and say it again...there is no JORC and that despite TSO's outstanding drill, surface and IP results and the expedited workflow, you think this is just "spin".

I'm sorry MrAu, but it's very hard to take people like you seriously when they're talking through their ar3e and making very amateurish comments about a stock they probably don't own...but like I said, you're a funny guy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 164025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.